No one understands how much I wanted Daniel and Emily to happen. They were fictional, but the electricity between Josh and Emily in every scene was real. I’m bored of cheesy fantasy romance. I love Daniel and Emily because they are drama.
Do you know what hurts the most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before. Try and keep that feeling, because if it goes you never get it back.
"I got Edgehill to drop you from my deal, I signed it last night…"
Damon just sort of snuck up on me. He got under my skin and no matter what I do I CAN’T shake him.
You know my heart. My precious flawed babies.
- The nose scrunching! AKA when Juliette tries to get Avery to ditch work and stay i his apartment with her.
- When Juliette shows up at Avery’s door to tell him that she loves him.
- Juliette showing up at Avery’s door and declaring that she could stand losing everything but him.
- When Avery shows up at her mother’s funeral.
- “Everything I’ll Ever Need”
And still even as I type that I feel it an injustice not to mention when Avery refuses to go home with a drunk Juliette or when he hoped in to save her “Trouble Is” performance. Or, you know, her apologizing and admitting that the first thing she thought of when she was accepted into the Opry was telling him.
It’s too bad nobody will ever hear it.